The February Box has been curated by Shalini Mukherji. Her expertise lies in lifestyle nutrition & sports nutrition.
- How We Make the Box: We spend time researching the best products that we can get our hands on. We work on a monthly theme and put the box together. Our team of elite nutritionists help us keep the box as healthy as possible, accepting only the best to go in the box!
1. Beetroot Chips by SnackWise
2. Oats Pancake Mix by Good Grains
3. Raw Honey by Honey Roots
4. 2 bottles of Sparkling Pink Guava nectar by Good Juicery
5. Chocolate and Sea Salt Crackers by All Heart
6. A Free gift to make your date night special!
- Beetroot Chips by SnackWise: Vacuum fried beetroot chips, with 70% less oil! These chips are crunchy, rich in flavour and come packed with benefits! Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar-Free & All Natural.
- Oats Pancake Mix by Good Grains: Enjoy gluten-free pancakes made with rolled oats and a dash of cinnamon. They are also free of refined sugar and maida. Cut some fresh fruit with it for a perfect meal full of goodness! No Preservatives, Gluten Free.
- Raw Honey by Honey Roots: Honey Roots makes raw, unprocessed, unadulterated honey that is totally free from artificial flavours, colours, and preservatives. The three flavors – Fennel, Acacia and Ajwain come from bees that draw nectar from these flowers.
- 2 bottles of Sparkling Pink Guava nectar by Good Juicery: Flavor, pulp and texture of a market fresh guava but with sparkling twist
- Chocolate and Sea Salt Crackers by All Heart: For a healthy dessert, we have hand-made crackers packed with amazing ingredients and lots of love! These are made with oats, chia, sesame, sunflower, flax and pumpkin seeds. Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Preservatives
- A Free gift to make your date night special: This gift is sure to make your date night a memorable one