Age 2-4 Years
Do You Want To Raise A Reader ?
- Ages 2 to 4 are perfect to introduce your little one to the joy of reading.
- As your munchkin starts to identify pictures, alphabets, objects, sounds, and textures books become the perfect friends to grow with.
- Picture identification is a great exercise for toddler brains. It helps them learn, retain, associate, and recall from an early age. This facilitates early learning and subsequent reading.
- Unleash your child’s imagination with the exclusive collection of international author picture books especially put together in our Toddler FubuBox. This book box is ideal for curious little minds, just beginning to befriend books.
- Each box features an array of collectibles International author picture books including children’s classics, hidden gems, new launches and a lot more to keep your active little tods engaged for long.