Did you know that we are born with 300 bones but as we grow, we have only 206 bones? The Longest bone in our body is in the leg. What gives frame to your body? Your skeletal system! What make your body move flexibly? Your skeletal system!
Grab this kit to learn more about your skeletal system.
- Major organs of skeletal system and their functions.
- Different bones of skeletal system.
- Types of joints and their movement.
- Real life applications – X rays.
- DIY – Make Ball & Socket, Hinge and Pivot Joints; learn about their structure, location & type of movement they allow.
- GAME – Play the Dig Dug Bono Game, to know names of 10 different bones and their location in the human body.